Our Vision is to embrace a self sustainable,poverty-free ,Healthy,Morally upright and spiritual Community.
- Raising community awareness of the associated stereotypes and stigmas surrounding and involving
HIV/AIDS and other STD's .
- To work with volunteers to transform the livelihoods of the orphans and vulnerable children in the community.
- To lobby resources and support Orphans affected by HIV/AIDS plus other vulnerable Children in the community.
- Educating youth and young adults about healthier choices in sexual practices which foster prevention of acquiring HIV/AIDS and STD's.
- To mitigate and control the social-economic problems causing the vulnerabilities of the orphans.
- To initiate and support income generating activities among the households of the Orphans.
- To support them with Nutritional, Medical and other related basic requirements.
- Working against complacency while sensitizing community and calling for National participation
to help ensure a future without
- To increase enrollment of Orphans and other vulnerable Children in both formal and vocational Education Institutions.
- Advocating for those who suffer with HIV/AIDS to have access to medical care
and life-saving medications
- To advocate and protect Children’s rights and help their families with legal support for matters pertaining justice.
- To teach/inculcate in children Christian values since we are founded on a strong Christian principles and foundation.
- Providing a forum for youth and young adults to encourage dialogue about
healthier decision-making and motivation to surpass difficult life situations.
Child Rescue Ministries Uganda, Copyright ©2010